Still haven’t started your holiday shopping yet? Amazon Prime to the rescue! All of these gift are guaranteed to arrive by Christmas. We’re providing you with Jennifer’s top 10 picks, Brianna’s top 10 picks, as well as 5 holiday gifts from some of our favorite local Midland stores. Happy holiday shopping, friends!
- These candles are calling your name! Hand poured in Pennsylvania, Sweet Water Decor soy wax candles are non-toxic, and blend premium fragrance oils. Support a small business and give a gift that brings warmth and light to the home.
2. Bound in vegan leather, this 2-pack dotted grid journal is a great gift for writers. With elastic closure and bullet journaling templates included, journal enthusiasts are sure to be writing down all the things to be grateful for!
3. This is a kitchen must have! If not for its versatility, then most certainly for its appealing look. Made of sturdy granite, a mortar and pestle set is a functional kitchen tool and a great gift for your foodie friends!
4. Aren’t these glasses amazing?! We’re totally vibing this Juniper set of 6 beverage glasses. Inspired by Parisian flea market finds, the beaded detailing and casual vintage look are the perfect addition to any glassware collection.
5. The way I see it is that even basic cookware can be fun. Ceramic, stackable dishes are essential in any kitchen, and don’t you just love the pop of color?!
6. Do you ever feel like you’re going in circles this time of year? Then check out this modern art. Printed on linen textured canvas in Wisconsin, these neutral abstract prints compliment many styles. Who do you know that needs a little art inspo in their home?
7. Chances are someone on your list needs these black metal tapered candle holders. Classic and elegantly simple, you can’t go wrong with this gift idea!
8. For those who love to entertain, this wooden acacia serving set will definitely fit the bill. And who knows, maybe you’ll be invited to a dinner party where said present is used. It’s a win win really!
9. Hands down, this coffee table book is an awesome gift for the interior design lover in your life. Architectural Digest celebrates a century of style sharing work by the top designers and architects of the past 100 years.
- Who doesn’t love a large knit blanket around the holidays? This neutral option also happens to be a weighted blanket; perfect for snuggling on the couch to watch Christmas movies, or added on top of a bed for additional texture and a better nights sleep!
2. Some of my most precious memories from the holidays include my family gathered around the dining table playing board games. This modern day Jonathan Adler designed backgammon and checkers is sure to be a crowd pleaser for any fellow game lover this Christmas!
3. If you’re like me, you have a hard time keeping up with your water intake on a daily basis due to your busy schedule. An easy way to keep on track is this trendy Stanley water bottle that holds 40 oz of water! The best part? It comes in a variety of colors, making this a great gift for any guy or girl on your list.
4. This red and black holiday inspired matching bandana + scrunchie set make the ideal gift for that dog lover in your life.
5. Who doesn’t love a candle that reminds them of the holidays spent at home? Whether that’s attending the local production of The Nutcracker, that fresh pine scent from the live Christmas tree decorated in the living room, or playing in the snow Christmas morning, you’re sure to find a suitable candle scent from Homesick Premium Scented Candles.
6. How fun is this USB rechargeable, electric lighter? Available in 25 different patterns and colors, this makes the perfect addition to any Christmas candle this holiday season.
7. Marble and brass coasters are a great gift for those friends and family members that are hard to shop for. These timeless coasters make a wonderful addition to any room and can be added to the top of a coffee table, or on an end table next to a lamp or other accessories.
8. Have you seen the latest and greatest in the photo frame industry? We are loving these magnetic, acrylic photo frames. Add in a family photo, a picture from a recent trip or a favorite memory you share together and what do you have? A personalized gift for that special person in your life!
9. Not sure what to get the traveler in your life? Look no further! This book gives insight into some of the best hotels to stay at in the U.S. Not only will they have a beautiful coffee table to display in their home, but they are also sure to gather inspiration for their next trip!
10. That entertainer and party host in your life will adore these hand blown, long stem wine glasses! These beautiful glasses are made of iridescent crystal and sold in a set of 4.
If you can, we always encourage you to shop local! Local, small businesses are what drive our communities and they can only be successful through our support. As we are located in Midland, TX these are items from a few of our favorite local shops. Whenever you can, shop small this Christmas season!
- Shimmy Shack has an endless supply of cute gifts for those ladies on your list. If you haven’t been to their store, you have got to stop by this Holiday season to do some shopping. These playing cards caught our eye and would make the perfect stocking stuffer! Check out Shimmy Shack when you need fun clothing for an occasion, jewelry, small gifts, and more!
2. Velvet Mesquite always leaves our jaws on the floor from their one of a kind floral arrangements. From anniversary flowers, Just Because flowers, to their stunning bridal and wedding floral work, we can NOT get enough!! Not local to Midland, no problem! Velvet Mesquite has a great online shop where you can purchase items for anyone on your list. This floral arrangement coffee table book is a foolproof gift for that anthrophile in your life.
3. Any jewelry guru is sure to fall in love with a piece of Lola & Tae jewelry! All items are handmade and ship nationwide. We saw these Lou double hoop huggies and just had to have them! Unsure of exactly which piece to buy? They also sell gift cards!
4. Do you have that friend that loves to show out for the holidays? Then this emerald green shacket from Coco Bananas is the key to their holiday attire this year! Into something more neutral? Check out their website where you’ll find countless options for shoes, dresses, and the best accessories to add to any gift! Be warned; you may just find yourself adding items to the cart for yourself 😉
5. Any chefs on your list? Get them a gift from Sgt. Pepper’s that they are sure to remember! This set of 2 Greenpan Padova frying pans are high quality and come in fun colors, too! Check out their website for a look at their vast assortment of gift items.
We hope this post has given you inspiration for those last minute items you still have to shop for! Although this is a known as season of giving, our goal is to always provide a giving spirit throughout the entire year.
Make it a great month!